In the past, I would always struggle with my friends birthdays. Over the years I started to plan ahead and really do some research to find unique or cute gifts that can be appreciated by my gal pals that I love. I have learned something that always makes gift buying easier is to buy something I would appreciate. That is exactly what I do these day. I buy what I WOULD LOVE to receive. This has made my gift giving experience easier, and more enjoyable.
There will always be ways to individually personalize gifts. Stick with finding something you would love, and that you know they would appreciate too. Find one or two small accent gifts that really go along with the gift that seem more personal to the friend you are gift giving to. Lastly, remember not to overdo it. There is no need to go crazy with the amount of “things” if you really have a thoughtful item picked out that is lovable!
Here are some of the gifts I am giving lately:
- Pineapple Cocktail Shaker = The cutest cocktail shaker for your favorite cocktail loving friend! Comes in a variety colors. Why I love it: I love that it is a functional cocktail shaker that works great! It also doubles as a cute counter decoration, that doesn’t look like an actual shaker. A perfect addition for your bar area, or counter.
- Flower PH Lip Balm = Winky Lux killed it with this amazing lip balm. It is a beautiful lipstick that goes on silky smooth! Why I love it: It uses the PH from your own lips to create the perfect pink tone that naturally goes with your lips. Every person has a different result when using it. It is said to be your perfect shade of pink. I love mine!
- Popsocket = Everyone loves a good Popsocket! This one is too cute, with the girly colors and just the right amount of sparkle. Why I love it: Popsockets are a great gift because they are interchangeable! You can swap them out for different colors anytime, all while leaving a base attached to your phone. Great for someone who loves phone accessories (even if they already own a Popsocket) , or are using their phone to chat 24/7!
- Alice Lashes = I have nothing but wonderful things to say about these lashes. They are Minx and just AMAZING. You can not beat the price on these. I used to spend tons of money on lashes at Sephora, but since finding these I have saved so much money. Why I love them: They have a variety to pick from, whether you are wanting very long lashes, or super thick! The look and feel so soft and real. The best part; they do not look fake and plastic (my pet peeve with lashes!). I have been wearing these lashes for the last year and can testify that they hold up wonderfully. My friends that love makeup, love getting these in their gift bags. They are the perfect addition to any gift too if you need a little something extra.
- 20oz Shimmer Tumbler = The perfect tumbler for any girl in your life. It comes in many colors and prints, and has over 1,000 reviews on Amazon. You know with that many reviews its bound to be a hit with your friends. Why I love it: It is cute and stylish, and makes me feel girly. I love that it keeps my drinks cold on a summer day! A great buy if you are not wanting to splurge on a Hydroflask. This makes a great gift if you pair it with your gal pal’s favorite drink!
- Shag Blanket = I love this blanket. I have owned one for over 4 years now, and it has held up beautifully. This is one of my go to gifts for my girlfriends. Everyone I have given it to, adores this blanket. I know how boring blankets can be as gifts, but I love to pair this little gem with a box of chocolates and call it a winning gift. This blanket is what dreams are made of and is always appreciated. Why I love it: The blanket is soft and cozy, and makes you feel like you are sleeping on a cloud.
Most of these gifts can be wrapped in a cute bag, put in a gift basket or cellophane. Pair any of the gifts with some chocolate or a favorite beverage! I promise you, you will not go wrong giving any of these items to your favorite Gal-Pal!
Be looking out for Part 2!