Silent auctions are a fantastic way to raise funds for schools, and when it comes to choosing a theme for a basket, the possibilities are endless. For my son’s school silent auction, I decided to create a vibrant and exciting pool party-themed basket. With the support of my son’s classmates and their families, we were able to curate a delightful assortment of items that made our basket a popular choice among attendees. In this blog post, I will share the details of our pool party basket and provide links to all the items that were generously donated.
- Pool Floats: What’s a pool party without some colorful and comfortable pool floats? We included a variety of designs, such as a unicorn float, a giant inflatable pizza slice, and a stylish flamingo float, providing hours of relaxation and enjoyment. Here are some of the floats I requested from the parents (click the pictures for the link):
- Beach Towels: To complete the poolside experience, we added a collection of vibrant and absorbent beach towels. These towels not only provide a comfortable place to lounge but also add a pop of color to any pool party. Click the pictures for the link:
- Outdoor Games: Fun and entertainment are essential elements of any pool party. We included popular outdoor games like waterproof playing cards, a beach ball, and a frisbee, ensuring endless laughter and friendly competition for all ages. Click the pictures for the link:
- Sunscreen and Poolside Essentials: Safety always comes first, especially when spending time in the sun. We included a range of high-quality sunscreen products to ensure the winner could enjoy the pool party while keeping their skin protected. Click the picture for the link:
- Pool Toys: No pool party is complete without an array of exciting pool toys. Our basket featured an assortment of items, including water guns, diving rings, and water balloons, providing endless water-based adventures for kids and adults alike.
- Misc items: We had some other great items on our list that made great additions to the basket:
I made this easy for you by providing a list of all the links to the items we sent out to our group. Just copy and paste to an email that you can blast out, or assign people individual items to purchase:
Click here for the list